In our age, there is massive confusion as to what masculinity and femininity means. Tantra regards the masculine and feminine as the primary polarity to be integrated within us. In order for the integration to happen, we need to become conscious of both – our anima and animus – our inner masculine and inner feminine – and the intricate dance between them.
As most of us have discovered, the happiness we find with another never quite lives up to our fantasy. Over time, however, we discover that there is a Soulmate who is within. Inside us, we are both masculine and feminine. When these two dimensions of our being become conscious in us through their relating with each other, a whole new world of possibilities opens. Our fullest potential is found in the weaving and balancing of the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine energies within ourselves.
How can we integrate the feminine and masculine energies inside us, and move from relationship based on co-dependency to one based on wholeness, true companionship, abundance and co-creation? The meeting between your inner masculine and feminine is the beginning of a conscious deepening in your spiritual life. It is the perfect way for us to wake up, to discover that the unloved, unclaimed potential of our own soul (unconscious aspects of our Self) is that part of our own Being which is waiting to be discovered, confronted, and finally embraced through the encounter with the other. In turning inwards and finally learning to fully embrace ourselves, we open the way to meet another Soul to Soul.
This course is intended to support you in the journey of meeting your Inner Soulmate, and particularly in exploring a conscious relationship with and between your inner masculine and feminine, and discovering how the deepening of your anima and animus – your inner masculine and inner feminine is being mirrored in your outer relationship life.
- Three Levels of the Masculine and Feminine.
- Principles and practices for deepening your relationship with these different levels of masculine and feminine in your inner life.
- Explore and embrace your shadow – both the subconscious masculine and feminine, the light and dark, from anything hidden to everything that you have not claimed. (Shadow Work)
- Sacred Union of the Divine Feminine and Masculine (Inner Marriage) – a return to wholeness and oneness in which masculine and feminine energies are joined in harmony within.
- To integrate both the masculine and feminine energies by living in the heart, from our true center of Being, with the fullness of our body, heart and consciousness.
- Become more present and fully inhabit yourself, your body, your feelings and emotions, and your life.
Anyone who has a sincere interest to explore Tantra, sacred love, and self-empowerment. Anyone who is willing to take a honest look at themselves and a deep desire to know themselves. Anyone who feels a soul connection to do this kind of work together, consciously recognising that they can serve as a spiritual catalyst for one another.
- This program is for men, women, singles and couples.
- This program incorporates sexuality but there will be no nudity or sexual interaction.
- You will not be asked to unclothe for any of the activities in this workshop.
- This course probably isn’t for you if you are looking for a quick fix and are not interested in self-reflection.
- Come with a open heart and mind for expansion and freedom.
- If you have further questions regarding group programs, explore by following this FAQS link
BOOKING & PAYMENT:
Please confirm your place in the course by paying in advance. Only those students who are fully paid in advance will be considered as booked. Space is strictly limited to ensure personalized attention.
You can choose to pay via online transfer the “Total without Service Fee” (without 4.5% credit card surcharge) into TANTRAPATH bank account: Standard Chartered Bank Acc: 010-199-3390 or PAYNOW UEN No: 53072050K. And send us a copy of your bank transfer slip.
Should you pay in full and then cancel 2 calendar months prior to the first day of the course you will be refunded 75% of the total fee paid. 25% is withheld for administrative costs.
Should you pay in full and cancel one calendar month prior to the first day of the course, you will be refunded 50% of the total fee paid.
Should you cancel between one month and 7 days before to the first day of the course, you will be refunded 25% of the total fee paid. Less than 7 days notice, you will forfeit the entire amount.
Cancellations must be made in writing and received by us and their receipt confirmed. Refunds will be paid within 30 days of the completion of the course.