“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.” – Marianne Williamson
Shadow Work can allow a profound shift in attitude and emotional well being. The key to unlocking your true authentic power, opening up your heart deeply to love, and finding the confidence to go after everything you want in your life lies hidden in your shadow.
Experience the power of bringing our gifts and talents into consciousness and accessing the treasures it holds rather than repressing it. We explore and connect with our inner strengths and gifts, and unlock the inner gold within this healing practice. The goal is to bring this power into the light and explore its full potential, while restoring our mind, body and spirit. We can achieve this by listening to our own truth and learning to witness our true self within.
Our shadow is made up of all the parts of ourselves that we believe is unacceptable, or that we hide, deny, suppress, reject out of shame, fear, disapprove, or that annoys or disgusts us about other people or about ourselves, or that we don’t see in ourselves – both the positive and the negative. Through this deeply transformational work, you can regain control over the parts of yourself that are now controlling you.
When it becomes natural for us to own our emotions no mater what they are, instead of denying them, instead of going into reaction and drama, then we begin to access a very special place that lives deep within us. We are here to embrace our darkness and to transform it.
You will be discovering how to:
- Embrace your darkness and transform it.
- Access resources, strengths and qualities you didn’t know you had
- Uncover the core patterns that underlie your issues and work with the source of the issues
- Let go of unwanted patterns of behavior
- Befriend your deepest emotions
- Become more accepting of yourself and others
- Unlocking your true authentic power
Anyone who has a sincere interest to explore Tantra, sacred love, and self-empowerment. Anyone who is willing to take a honest look at themselves and a deep desire to know themselves. Anyone who feels a soul connection to do this kind of work together, consciously recognising that they can serve as a spiritual catalyst for one another.
- This program is for men, women, singles and couples.
- This program incorporates sexuality but there will be no nudity or sexual interaction.
- You will not be asked to unclothe for any of the activities in this workshop.
- This course probably isn’t for you if you are looking for a quick fix and are not interested in self-reflection.
- Come with a open heart and mind for expansion and freedom.
- If you have further questions regarding group programs, explore by following this FAQS link
BOOKING & PAYMENT:
Please confirm your place in the course by paying in advance. Only those students who are fully paid in advance will be considered as booked. Space is strictly limited to ensure personalized attention.
You can choose to pay via online transfer the “Total without Service Fee” (without 4.5% credit card surcharge) into TANTRAPATH bank account: Standard Chartered Bank Acc: 010-199-3390 or PAYNOW UEN No: 53072050K. And send us a copy of your bank transfer slip.
Should you pay in full and then cancel 2 calendar months prior to the first day of the course you will be refunded 75% of the total fee paid. 25% is withheld for administrative costs.
Should you pay in full and cancel one calendar month prior to the first day of the course, you will be refunded 50% of the total fee paid.
Should you cancel between one month and 7 days before to the first day of the course, you will be refunded 25% of the total fee paid. Less than 7 days notice, you will forfeit the entire amount.
Cancellations must be made in writing and received by us and their receipt confirmed.