Core beliefs about ourselves, others and the world are learned during childhood. Many of us become deeply triggered in our lives by unhealed experiences from childhood, experiences where we did not get our needs met, whether it be love, affection, attention or simple validation.
Healing Your Inner Child is effective for a wide range of emotional and mental problems such as: physical, sexual and emotional abuse, eating disorders, anxiety, depression, phobias, grief and loss issues, giving in and pleasing people, shutting down and withdrawing, getting angry and blaming others, being self-critical or critical of others, resisting behavior, control by overachieving, afraid to let go and enjoy life, take life too seriously demanding perfection.
This can help you find the courage to stop running away from the pain that keeps you emotionally trapped and encourage you to reconnect with you inner child, providing you with a safe and non-judgmental space to explore, express and work through your painful feelings from the past. In this acceptance, the child will find its true home, the place were you reconnect with trust, emotional wounds will heal, and you will unfold in your uniqueness.
- An understanding of what your inner child is
- How your inner child affects your life
- How to connect to your inner child
- Heal The Wounds of Your Past
- Heal Your Relationships
- Learn to Love Yourself
- Finding Freedom from Your Inner Conflicts
Anyone who has a sincere interest to explore Tantra, sacred love, and self-empowerment. Anyone who is willing to take a honest look at themselves and a deep desire to know themselves. Anyone who feels a soul connection to do this kind of work together, consciously recognising that they can serve as a spiritual catalyst for one another.
- This program is for men, women, singles and couples.
- This program incorporates sexuality but there will be no nudity or sexual interaction.
- You will not be asked to unclothe for any of the activities in this workshop.
- This course probably isn’t for you if you are looking for a quick fix and are not interested in self-reflection.
- Come with a open heart and mind for expansion and freedom.
- If you have further questions regarding group programs, explore by following this FAQS link
BOOKING & PAYMENT:
Please confirm your place in the course by paying in advance. Only those students who are fully paid in advance will be considered as booked. Space is strictly limited to ensure personalized attention.
You can choose to pay via online transfer the “Total without Service Fee” (without 4.5% credit card surcharge) into TANTRAPATH bank account: Standard Chartered Bank Acc: 010-199-3390 or PAYNOW UEN No: 53072050K. And send us a copy of your bank transfer slip.
Should you pay in full and then cancel 2 calendar months prior to the first day of the course you will be refunded 75% of the total fee paid. 25% is withheld for administrative costs.
Should you pay in full and cancel one calendar month prior to the first day of the course, you will be refunded 50% of the total fee paid.
Should you cancel between one month and 7 days before to the first day of the course, you will be refunded 25% of the total fee paid. Less than 7 days notice, you will forfeit the entire amount.
Cancellations must be made in writing and received by us and their receipt confirmed.