This is an awakened heart-centered path of living the Love that we are. It is about being present to live from our true center of Being, our authentic nature, with the fullness of our body, heart and consciousness, in a sense of profound openness, aliveness and total acceptance, through the depths and heights of life as a whole.
What if you could drop into the Heart? What if you connect with your soul, your intuition and distinguish between the voice of the heart and the voices of fear and doubt? Is it possible that there is another world right in front of you that you can only see with the Heart? How would your life look right now?
Looking from the Heart of Being brings a shift in awareness to a more complete view of your life. It adds richness to experience and opens up whole new dimensions to daily life. There is a fullness, wonder, and beauty to even very ordinary experiences.
You will be discovering how to:
- Liberate your heart by relating to your fears, emotional difficulties, and projections as opportunities for self-inquiry and awakening
- Learn how to shift your presence and awareness from the head to the heart of Being
- Discover the capacities and qualities of this tender, loving, and wise aspect of your true nature
- Unlocking your heart’s natural warmth, intelligence, and goodness
- Developing loving-kindness, patience, and joy toward yourself and others, amid your everyday struggles
- Discover the heart holds the secret key to opening an inner pathway into consciousness
- Understand what it really means to be present in your body, with unconditional acceptance and allowing others to be as they are
- Discover that entering the heart is the power of presence, and how that develops a loving awareness in you, an acceptance, a yes to life
- Learn Sacred Heart Practices for accessing deep, unconditional love from within
Anyone who has a sincere interest to explore Tantra, sacred love, and self-empowerment. Anyone who is willing to take a honest look at themselves and a deep desire to know themselves. Anyone who feels a soul connection to do this kind of work together, consciously recognising that they can serve as a spiritual catalyst for one another.
- This program is for men, women, singles and couples.
- This program incorporates sexuality but there will be no nudity or sexual interaction.
- You will not be asked to unclothe for any of the activities in this workshop.
- This course probably isn’t for you if you are looking for a quick fix and are not interested in self-reflection.
- Come with a open heart and mind for expansion and freedom.
- If you have further questions regarding group programs, explore by following this FAQS link
BOOKING & PAYMENT:
Please confirm your place in the course by paying in advance. Only those students who are fully paid in advance will be considered as booked. Space is strictly limited to ensure personalized attention.
You can choose to pay via online transfer the “Total without Service Fee” (without 4.5% credit card surcharge) into TANTRAPATH bank account: Standard Chartered Bank Acc: 010-199-3390 or PAYNOW UEN No: 53072050K. And send us a copy of your bank transfer slip.
Should you pay in full and then cancel 2 calendar months prior to the first day of the course you will be refunded 75% of the total fee paid. 25% is withheld for administrative costs.
Should you pay in full and cancel one calendar month prior to the first day of the course, you will be refunded 50% of the total fee paid.
Should you cancel between one month and 7 days before to the first day of the course, you will be refunded 25% of the total fee paid. Less than 7 days notice, you will forfeit the entire amount.
Cancellations must be made in writing and received by us and their receipt confirmed.