Would you like to experience deeper intimacy and spiritually fulfilling connection with your partner? Tantric soul-hearted relationship is a path to personal awakening. It requires an awareness that we’re not together just for security or pleasure or the usual gratifications. We’re here to help each other grow on a soul level, to wake up and become more fully who we are. Through it, we recognize who we really are and discover the unseen richness of our own soul, an unfolding process of personal and spiritual journey in search of our deepest nature.
Are you willing to address the difficult stuff that stands in the way of your intimate relationship? The difficult challenges that we encounter in relationships are invitations to open ourselves to the sacred play of the known and the unknown, the seen and the unseen, and the larger truths born out of intimate contact with the great mystery of life itself. When we connect in love, we learn how to work skilfully with what gets triggered and with our reactive emotional issues that shut down our heart, to heal our old wounds and grievances.
How can you integrate the feminine and masculine energies inside yourself, and move from relationship based on co-dependency to one based on wholeness, true companionship, abundance and co-creation? It is the perfect way for us to wake up, to discover that the unloved, unclaimed potential of our own soul (unconscious aspects of our Self) is that part of our own Being which is waiting to be discovered, confronted, and finally embraced through the encounter with the other.
Tantric sacred relationship is a living process of discovery. It offers us the greatest challenge and most powerful pathway for emotional and spiritual growth, and for learning to love ourselves. It is an evolutionary path – so that we can work with our blind spots in a more compassionate way; and a sacred path – helping us heal our alienation from other people, from ourselves, and from the depths and heights of life as a whole.
You will be discovering how to:
- Become more present and fully inhabit yourself, your body, your feelings and emotions, and your life
- Liberate your heart from the intimacy blocks holding you back from a loving, passionate and liberating intimate relationship
- Discover how the deepening of your anima and animus – your inner masculine and inner feminine is being mirrored in your outer relationship life
- Explore your shadow – both the light and dark, from anything hidden to everything that you have not claimed
- Discover that each person you fall in love with is mirroring to you an aspect of yourself that you have not fully owned
- Approach relationships from a position of fullness instead of neediness
- Focus on choosing the intent to learn about truth and love
- Make a Conscious Choice to Open Your Heart to Love
- Move from Ego to Essence in Relationship
- Relationship as a Spiritual Practice
- The True Purpose of Relationship
Anyone who has a sincere interest to explore Tantra, sacred love, and self-empowerment. Anyone who is willing to take a honest look at themselves and a deep desire to know themselves. Anyone who feels a soul connection to do this kind of work together, consciously recognising that they can serve as a spiritual catalyst for one another.
- This program is for men, women, singles and couples.
- This program incorporates sexuality but there will be no nudity or sexual interaction.
- You will not be asked to unclothe for any of the activities in this workshop.
- This course probably isn’t for you if you are looking for a quick fix and are not interested in self-reflection.
- Come with a open heart and mind for expansion and freedom.
- If you have further questions regarding group programs, explore by following this FAQS link
BOOKING & PAYMENT:
Please confirm your place in the course by paying in advance. Only those students who are fully paid in advance will be considered as booked. Space is strictly limited to ensure personalized attention.
You can choose to pay via online transfer the “Total without Service Fee” (without 4.5% credit card surcharge) into TANTRAPATH bank account: Standard Chartered Bank Acc: 010-199-3390 or PAYNOW UEN No: 53072050K. And send us a copy of your bank transfer slip.
Should you pay in full and then cancel 2 calendar months prior to the first day of the course you will be refunded 75% of the total fee paid. 25% is withheld for administrative costs.
Should you pay in full and cancel one calendar month prior to the first day of the course, you will be refunded 50% of the total fee paid.
Should you cancel between one month and 7 days before to the first day of the course, you will be refunded 25% of the total fee paid. Less than 7 days notice, you will forfeit the entire amount.
Cancellations must be made in writing and received by us and their receipt confirmed.