TANTRA GROUP PROGRAMS
Tantra programs are curated so that people interested in Tantra, Spirituality, Conscious Love, Intimate Relationship and Sacred Sexuality can meet, continue the Tantric practice that they have learnt to grow and support each other on this path of sacred love and higher consciousness.
1HR Practice Classes are designed to give you step-by-step guidance for developing a daily tantric practice (Sadhana) to awaken your energy, to bring awareness in your body and open to unconditional presence and love. You get to practice many wonderful techniques of meditation and enjoy the Tantra spirit together. Format: Talk 5%, Meditation Practices (solo, partner) 90%, Q&As 5%
2HRS Introductory Talks are created to give you a taster experience, an encounter with yourself, of opening into new and unknown aspects of yourself. Each participant have the opportunity to ask a personal question and receive shifts, tools, processes and sharing with many beautiful loving people. Format: Talk 30%, Practices through meditations, discussions, inner work (solo, partner or group) 40%, Q&As 30%
8 Weeks Mentorship Program is a small group mentorship program for those wishing to work closely with Christina, and is offered primarily to assist those who are realizing that the world is their classroom and that their spiritual awakening, deepening and practice is happening simultaneously with living and working in the world.
Who Can Attend The Tantra Programs?
- The programs are open to individuals and couples, all genders and sexual orientations, and are clothed affairs. This program incorporates sexuality but there will be no nudity or sexual interaction
- You will not be asked to unclothe for any of the activities in this workshop
- Activities are individual, partnered and group
- It is not required to have a partner to take the programs. And although the workshops generally have even numbers of men and women, if you come without a partner, we cannot guarantee you will be provided one.
If you haven’t attended any of the events before, please do an introductory talk first.
Numbers are limited to enable me to hold a deep space for participants.
If you are attending the 8 weeks Mentorship Program, contact Christina for more information.
If you would like to submit questions ahead of time and to book your space for the programs, to enquire, or for more information: email email@example.com
You will receive:
- Become part of our TANTRA PATH TRIBE (TPT) for peer continual growth, support and expansion.
- Buddy system and private support group to stay connected and ask questions during the period of the program
The purpose is to encourage each other to share experiences and in the daily practice in order to learn to live in love, awareness, and bliss.